This classic coffee maker in eye-catching copper brews up to 8 cups of coffee in just a few minutes.
Made with the same painstaking craftsmanship as the original from the fifties, this 8-cup coffee press extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and aromas from the beans for maximum flavour, and the copper finish on the stainless steel frame looks equally beautiful in kitchen or office. Dishwasher safe.
How to Brew
To make the finest coffee, use 2 tablespoons of coarse-ground coffee for every 177 ml (6 fl oz) of water, and follow these simple steps:
- Add fresh, coarsely ground coffee to the pot.
- Pour in well-temperated water (not boiling) and stir.
- Wait 3 – 4 minutes.
- Stop the brewing process by gently pressing down the plunger.
Original coffee press design from the fifties is considered by coffee connoisseurs as one of the best ways to brew coffee.
Stainless steel frame and lid feature a durable, polished surface.
Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe holds up to 1 litre/34 fl oz.
3-part stainless steel mesh filter
Heat-resistant polypropylene handle provides a cool, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions: 10 cm D x 17 cm W x 25 cm H (4.2" D x 6.9" W x 9.7" H)
- Capacity: 1 litre, 34 fl oz
- Construction: Stainless steel and borosilicate glass
You may also like